What is a Round Bar? Types of Round Bars
Mehran Metals & Alloys is known as one of the biggest Stainless Steel Round Bar Manufacturer in India.
Posted 8 months ago in Newspapers, updated 8 months ago.
What is a Round Bar?
Round Bar absolute roughness is higher than that of draw bars. This is not an issue when the bars are used only for their strength and corrosion resistance. Mehran Metals & Alloys is known as one of the biggest Stainless Steel Round Bar Manufacturer in India. The SS Round Bar, on the other hand, is preferred for aesthetic applications and outdoor fittings due to its smooth surface and decreased absolute roughness. The bars' sizes may also differ. In general, the radius spans from 5mm to 450mm.
Stainless steel bars come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including flat, hexagonal or hex, round, and square. Generally, the shape of the bar determines its application or forte. SS bars are made available in a number of sizes by the SS Round Bar Manufacturer in India, based on the applications and uses of the industry.
Our Round Bars are available in a variety of sizes and conditions, including Hot Rolled Round Bars, Annealed Round Bars, and Pickled Round Bars. In India, round bars are also called SS round bars, Monel round bars, Inconel rounxd bars, and Nitronic round bars.
Round Bars Specification, Available Sizes and Grades
- Round Bars Size Range - 15 mm to 400 mm
- Round Bars Length - 2 metres to 8 metres (8 feet to 26 feet)
- Round Bars Standards - ASTM, ASME, DIN, NF, JIS, EN, IOS
- Round Bars Crack Test - Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Round Bars Tolerance - +/-1.00% OF SIZE - 15 MM TO 95 MM
- +/- 1.50% TO 2.00% OF SIZE - 95 MM TO 400 MM
Types of Round Bar
- Stainless Steel Round Bar Manufacturer
- ASTM A193 B16 Round Bar Manufacturer
- Nickel Alloy Round Bar
- Mild Steel round bar
- SAE Round Bar
Round Bars Applications and Uses
Round Bars are used in various industries worldwide. Mehran Metals & Alloys is known internationally for its quality of Round Bars that are used in different industries and applications.
Machined Components, Pump Shafts,
- Valves, Fasteners,
- Machine Tools, Dairy Equipments,
- Surgical & Medical Parts,
- Threaded Bars, Studs, Bolts, Pins,
- Hinges and Handles