Copper Nickel Pipe Specification, Types and Application
Gasco Inc is one of the topmost Copper Nickel Pipe Manufacturer, Supplier and Stockist in India.
Posted 1 year ago in International, updated 1 year ago.
What is a Copper Nickel Pipe?
Copper Nickel pipes are resistant to crevice corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, and hydrogen embrittlement, all of which can be problematic in other alloy systems. Bullet jackets were commonly manufactured from Copper Nickel Seamless Pipes, however, gilding metal was quickly changed to reduce metal corrosion in the core.
Standard Specification, Size, and Grades of Copper Nickel Pipe
- Size:6 NB to 2400 NB x SCH 5 to SCH XXS.
- Dimensions : ASTM B111 ASME SB111 / ASTM B466 ASME SB466 / ASTM B 467 ASME SB 467 / ASTM B543, B552 ASME SB543 SB552
- Grades :Cu-Ni 90/10 (C70600), Cu-Ni 70/30 (C71500)
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Custom Cut Length
- Thickness:0.35mm to 50mm
Types of Copper Nickel Pipe
Cupro Nickel 90/10 Pipe
A thin protective surface layer forms after a few weeks of contact with saltwater, providing continuing resistance, and Gasco Inc is one of the largest manufacturers of Cupro Nickel 90/10 Pipes in India. The highest grade alloy used to create these 90/10 pipes gives them remarkable strength, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. Additionally, it offers exceptional defence against impingement assaults and corrosive conditions in general.
Cupro Nickel 70/30 Pipe
A thin protective surface layer forms after a few weeks of contact with saltwater, providing continuing resistance, and Gasco Inc is one of the largest manufacturers of Cupro Nickel 70/30 Pipes in India. The finest alloy used to create these 70/30 pipes gives them great strength, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. Additionally, it offers exceptional defence against impingement assaults and corrosive conditions in general.
Copper Nickel Pipe Applications
- Cuni Pipes are used in Sugar Industry
- Cuni Nickel Pipes are used in Power Industry
- Cu-ni Pipes are used in Shipbuilding Industry
- Cu-Ni Pipe are used in Mechanical and Plant engineering
- Cuni Pipe are used in Food, Beverage, and Dairy
- Cuni Pipes are used in Oil and Gas Plant
- Copper Nickel Pipe are used in Process Instrumentation
Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Suppliers
Due to the dependability and performance of its products, Gasco Inc. is one of India's top manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, producers, and exporters of Cupro Nickel Pipes & Tubes. We have sales agents in the major cities of India because we are dedicated to offering high-quality Cupro Nickel Pipes & Tubes at fair rates with straightforward services.
Visit us: Copper Nickel Pipe Manufacturer in India
You may also like: Cupro Nickel Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India