Specifications for the Most Popular Types of GI Earthing Electrodes
Galvanised iron (GI) earthing electrodes provide a low-impedance ground in places with high soil resistance.
Posted 19 days ago in Newspapers, updated 19 days ago.
What exactly are GI Earthing Electrodes?
Galvanised iron (GI) earthing electrodes provide a low-impedance ground in places with high soil resistance. When combined with Reflow Grounding Minerals, the process dissipates lightning energy as well as other hazardous electrical fault currents, even in rocky or sandy soil conditions.
GI Earthing Electrode Manufacturers
Veraizen Earthing is one of the largest Copper Earthing Electrode Manufacturers and Suppliers in Mumbai, India. We are a leading GI Earthing Electrodes manufacturer and supplier in India. We customise this product to meet the needs of our customers. The provided electrode is frequently employed to safeguard individuals from mishaps brought on by buildup in industrial zones, residential neighbourhoods, microwave antennae, and telecommunication towers.
Types of GI Earthing Electrode
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of GI Earthing Electrodes, GI Pipe Earthing, GI Pipe in Pipe Electrode, GI Earthing, and we customise this product to meet the needs of our customers.The supplied electrode is frequently used to safeguard people from electrocution in telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential regions, and industrial locations. The GI Earthing Electrode is a component of the chemical earthing system, and it is simple to install. We are also the leading GI Earthing Electrodes Suppliers in India. We also deal in Copper Earthing Electrode.
GI Earthing Electrode Specification & Sizes
- Diameter: 32 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM, 65 MM, 80 MM and 100 MM
- Terminal Hole: 12 MM
- Lug Size: 100 MM
- Finishing Type: Polished
- Terminal Size: 100 MM
- Thickness of the pipe: 3.2 & 3.6 OR As Per IS Standard
- Length of the pipe: 1 Meter , 2 Meter & 3 Meter
Features of GI Earthing Electrodes
- Fast fault current dissipation is a design goal.
- Low space requirements and low maintenance.
- Simple and quick installation
- Low earth resistance moisture booster chemical bag offered for electrode conditions with oh values between 5.0 and 8.0.
- No need to pour water
GI Earthing Electrode Benefits
- prevention of stray current and static electricity-related mishaps
- Protection of the main electronic, electrical, and communication systems.
- observing the electrical substation's requirement for grounding safety
- Systems for lightning protection
- For Neutral Earth Systems
- Compared to a copper electrode, the cost is lower.
- In comparison to a typical iron rod, the corrosion process is slower.
- It continues for over 6-7 years.